Jesus Party. Jesus Party.

Actually. No. He was not a part of the jewish comunity. He was jewish, But he was a christian. So suck it bitch.

Amanda Todd Death Video Amanda Todd Death Video

Okay, Amanda is my ex girlfriend. I saw this and was at first pretty pissed. Then I watched it. It was pretty stupid. Then I saw the bleach on the truck and fucking bursted out laughing! Amazing <3 (I actually have a pretty big hate towards her. And the shit she whent threw was in every way her fault)

Poor Vegeta Poor Vegeta

I thought it was pretty cool =] I do agree if it was longer it would have been friggin epik! But good work =] 150% better than anything ive done xDDD thats for damn sure.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Omg!!! I had to fight GOD MODE at level 6 lol he looks beaaast!

Explorer Craft Explorer Craft

Okay well the game sucks but I mean it is 100 times better than what I could do and props for that. I wish I had half the skill you did. Also it could eventually be an amazing game so whatever. I would love to see where it goes but one thing. This should not be considered beta or even alpha really. an alpha is a functioning game a beta is a functioning and has a somewhat good bit of things to doo but I hope this game goes far for sure.

KillerBread responds:

Thanks. I am working on all the new updates and I made a few updates! I was just wondering if it is more BETA now mut it is now classified as ALPHA

Seed Seed

70.3, 0x675d55, 4, 5, 32.5, 0.7, 1.9, 1.1, 37.6, 60.3, 0.8, 4, 0.1, 0.1, 0.1, 0.1, 1.8, -0.1, 0.6, 0.3, 0x534359, 0x909998, 5.8, 9.1, 11, 16, 0.6, 0.3

50.4, 0xad8d7c, 4, 6, 35.7, 0.4, 1.4, 1.1, 44.3, 61.6, 0.5, 3, 0.1, 0.3, 0.0, 0.1, 1.9, 0.0, 0.6, 0.4, 0x2b1f57, 0xe1e3d0, 6.6, 6.8, 8, 10, 0.3, 0.3

Like they said, and the creator knew would happen. It does get boring after a while but all in all I loved it!

My Little Pony: Fim Derp Theme My Little Pony: Fim Derp Theme

Bravo my friend xD Bravo!

[Jay T] - WotF [Jay T] - WotF

Dude. This isn't dubstep >.> IT's great but still not dubstep.

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

I've already used R2 in one of my dubstep tracks lol but this track is killer.

Man turning beast Man turning beast

Make a werewolf!!!!

Getting Wise (Color) Getting Wise (Color)

Oh I looove a girl with no vagina!! Whoop whoooop! But very nice work :]

FREE FREE

Hey, would you be interested in creating an album art!? Runedropout.com is my site with all my music (My NG Has some but not the newer stuff)